S-FHSS Technology, compatible with 14SG, 18SZ, and 18MZ.
1 Channel (CH3) + S.BUS receiver
Designed to be as small and light as possible, for FPV racing.
The Futaba R2001SB is a dedicated S.Bus receiver making it especially suited to use on multirotor/drone models. The single SBUS wire can connect to most of the popular flight controllers reducing the amount of connections needed for a lighter, simpler, more reliable and cleaner installation. The R2001SB is capable of the same full range as any other S-FHSS receiver thanks to the dual diversity antennas.
The R2001SB isn't limited to just drones as the compact form factor lends itself to many other models (such as helicopter and aircraft) where a compact and neat installation is required taking advantage of the S.BUS technology.
• Secure link using Futaba's S-FHSS Air system
• Lightweight (4.2g) and compact
• Easy bind using bind button
• Easy connection to popular control boards
- Size: 0.83 x 1.65 x 0.21 in (21.1 x 41.8 x 5.3 mm)
- Weight: 0.15 oz. (4.2g)
- Power requirement: 4.8V to 7.4V
- Battery F/S Voltage: 3.8V