SKYRC Ultimate 1000W features with high efficiency with synchronous rectification technology, it is accurate and stable and also has some new features and functions. Users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. What's more, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Lithium Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use
Balance Port for Charging/Discharging
For some small batteries without main connector, you could use the battery socket to charge and discharge the battery to storage status.
LiHV Mode Available
The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35 V.
• Ultimate 1000W employs the circuit that features output power of 1000 watts. It can charge or discharge up 20 cells of NiCd/NiMH or 8 series of Lithium batteries with maximum current of 40A.
• SKYRC Ultimate 1000W employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
• The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
• The user can check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage by this charger.
• The user can check battery's total internal resistance and each cell's internal resistance.
• Automatic Charging Current Limit
Processing Time Limit
• The charger allows user to set the charge/ discharge end voltage.
• The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
|Dimensions||76mm x 156mm x138mm|
|LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count||1-8S|
|DC Input Voltage||11-30V|
|Charge Circuit Power||1000W|
|Charge Current||Max. 40.0A|
|Balance Port Charge Current||10-500mA|
|Discharge Circuit Power||80W|
|Regenerative Discharge Current||0.1-40.0A|
|Current Drain for Balancing||Max. 800mA|
|NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count||1-20S|
|Trickle Charging Current||50mA-300mA & OFF|
No. of Lithium Cells: 1-8
Max. Charge Current: 40A
Input Voltage: 2-24V