DJI PHANTOM 2(2.4G) W/ZENMUSE H4-3D - 1 PACKAGE
DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H4-3D
New Phantom 2 Series Remote Control
The new upgraded remote control (models: NPVT581, NDJ6 NRC900) comes with new features. A gimbal control dial, built in & rechargeable
Li-Po battery & battery level LED indicators. The new remote control is compatible with the Phantom 2 Vision+, Phantom 2 Vision & Phantom 2.
Left Dial: A very useful addition is the introduction of the Left Dial. Turning the dial to the right, the camera will shift to point upwards, while
turning it to the left; the camera will shift to point downwards. The camera will keep its current position if the dial is static.
Built-in LiPo Battery: The remote control includes a rechargeable LiPo battery with a capacity of 2000mAh which should be sufficient to support
for a good flying time. Pilot can monitor the current battery level using the LED indicator on the front panel of the remote control as the figure shown:
Charging the Remote Control: Charge the remote control’s battery by using the included micro-USB cable. The LED indicators will display solid red when charging is in progress.
The LED indicators will display solid green when the battery is fully charged.
Throttle Lock: Another addition is the Throttle Lock. Pull down the throttle stick to descend, the stick will lock into place and the aircraft will descend steadily. Push the throttle stick upwards to release throttle lock.
Trainer Port: Connect the remote control to the computer via the trainer port to run simulation application to practice your flying skills.
New Phantom 2 Series Motors
The new 2312 motor adopts a pioneering stator winding structure, which not only makes it tidy & neat, but also increases slot wire embedding degree and offers improved heat dissipation. With its impact-resistant bearings, the system is more durable than ever before. The electromagnetic design, tailored for the DJI Phantom has effectively improved the output power, and when used with the new 9450 propellers and new ESC(Electronic Speed Controller), your whole propulsion system can provide200g/axis more maximum output thrust when using a 3S LiPo battery. Additionally, this new propulsion system allows you to load more equipment on your Phantom without sacrificing flight time, offering you a better flight experience.
1. The double layer, single wire stator technology increases slot wire embedding degree and improves heat dissipation. Also, the single wire stator design improves motor efficiency and its stability to withstand a larger current, ensuring consistency in the motor’s performance.
2. The new bearings, with a higher durability and ability to withstand greater impacts are used to avoid damage in the event of an accident, greatly reducing maintenance costs.
3. New insulation coating powder is used to improve the stator voltage capacity, ensuring the working life and stability of the motor.
4. The electromagnetic design and lightweight structure, customized for the DJI Phantom, has increased maximum output power by nearly 25% without adding extra weight. 5. The new propeller adopts a 4.5 inch pitch, which when used with the 2312 motor can provide an extra 200g/axis of output thrust, giving you both power and flexibility. Furthermore, your Phantom’s flight time is not reduced because of the increased aerodynamic and motor efficiency.
2212 & 9443
| 2312 & 9450|
Recommended Take-off Weight
|Working Temperature||-5 °C ~ 40 °C||-5 °C ~ 40 °C|
|Diameter/Pitch||24x11cm 9.4x4.5inch||24x11cm 9.4x4.5inch|
New DJI 9450 Self-Tightening Propellers
The DJI 9450 propellers inherit the low vibration, low inertial characteristics of its predecessor, the 9443. By using a second generation airfoil designed with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) in the DJI Propulsion Lab, the new 9450 provides extra thrust and better power efficiency. Thanks to this increased thrust, performance is significantly improved when flying a heavy-loaded Phantom or Flame wheel, especially during quick maneuvers and descent.
Diameter x Pitch: 24cm x 13cm
Maximum Thrust: 660g(with 2212 motor KV920 @12V)
New Phantom 2 Series Compass
1. New appearance and protective shell around the compass
Check out our video at the "First Pilot Training 2014":