Just connect your transmitter and fly.
Even experienced pilots use RealFlight 7 (RF7) to keep learning and polishing skills when they can't be at the field. The RF7 Transmitter Interface Edition makes that practice even more valuable. With the included interface, you control the sim with the same R/C transmitter you take to the field!
Plug the interface into your transmitter and your computer's USB port. A set-up window helps you quickly configure RealFlight to be controlled by the same radio you use to fly real models.
You'll find one of RealFlight's most popular features, the "Reset/Rewind" button, on the interface unit. After a crash, push the Reset button to get right back into action. Or hold it down to go back to any point during your last flight for an instant do-over.
RealFlight flies more like "real life" than any other R/C sim. Reach ever-greater levels of expertise using your favorite radio and this interface-equipped edition of the world's #1 R/C flight simulator!
Offer all this - and more!
- Over 90 airplanes and 30 helicopters!
- Exciting new aircraft - including the Top Flite Giant Scale Fw 190 and Thunder Tiger Raptor E700
- More than 40 PhotoField and 3D flying sites
- RealPhysics flight performance
- Aircraft, flying site and scenario editors
- Heads-Up Display - with heading, altitude, speed and more data
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics
- TrueView graphic clarity and contrast
- Multiple camera views
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Realistic impacts and damage
- Real Rendering - increase detail while minimizing demands on your PC
- Orientation aids
- Blade stop rotations
- Wingtip and rotary trails
- Combat options
- Custom airplane propellers and heli blades
- Custom engine sounds
- Swap files
- Push the Reset button to instantly fly again after a crash. Hold it down to rewind to any point of your last flight for a close review and do-over.
- RF7 makes it easy to use your radio with the interface — setup menus even include a list of popular transmitters.
- Use "virtual channels" to map sim functions to your keyboard if your radio has too few channels to take full advantage of the software.
Note: The connectors on the cord and included adapters make interface compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba and all JR, Spektrum and Tower Hobbies systems.
Customers also bought this
Hirobo 0302-910 SRB Quark with Transmitter (72MHz)
add to cart