Why hassle with transmitter stick programming when you can plug your brushless controller into the Castle Link Windows® compatible programming adapter and the USB port on your PC? This little gem just made your speed controller even better by allowing:
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease.
- View your current Phoenix program settings.
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain.
- Download new software updates via the internet as they become available.
NEW revised interface featuring:
- All-in-one support for Phoenix, Mamba, Barracuda, Phoenix HV, and Thunderbird brushless controllers!
- Now with saved settings files!
- New "check for updates" feature!
- Totally automatic install!
- Expanded programming and parameters for all Castle car controllers
No complicated connections! It's as easy as:
- Download the interface software from our Software area.
- Plug the Castle Link into the receiver lead on your controller and attach the mini USB cable included in the kit.
- Connect the USB cable to your PC.
Customers also bought this
Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HV 120 ESC